Bigfoot suckers vs. Surefoot suckers.

lantz_xvx

Does anyone know if there is an actual, viable difference between Bigfoot and Surefoot suckers? Surefoot suckers are half the price, but look like they operate the same. We have them on an AB Dick 360 and are considering getting them for our Ryobi 3302. Is it just a different brand of the same thing? I had never heard of Surefoot until I looked at the press today and saw that.

Also, it seems like I've been having a lot of feed issues lately, especially when I start with a full feed table and try to feed until the end of the stack, I've lost lots of time struggling with the feed. Will these different sucker feet actually help with that?

Thanks!

- Lantz

Hi - I have both for my AB Dick presses. The Bigfoot have definite advantages - no extra hoses that are sort of a pain, and they work very well. The Surefoot are good and work well also, and if you don't have to switch from one press to another, (like I do) it is a good option. But the Bigfoot are better suckers.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back