Bizhub c-451 / Fiery Ic-409 Problems

Pol

First I would like to apologize if the text is bad, but I am using a translator.
Working with a bizhub c-451 in a graphic in Brazil and am having problems printing pdf using the Fiery IC-409. Every time the Fiery loses the connection to the PC and restarts when I try to print that file type.
Today I can only print the file. PS (Postscript)
I believe that the problem might be the upgrade paths, but I have no copy of the system to reinstall.
Today I use the Command WorkStation 5.1.
Another problem I have is that whenever the printer enters power saving mode, it loses the connection to the Fiery.
I tried requesting the latest firmware for the Konica, but their support here in Brazil is very bad.
I would be very grateful if someone can help me.

Fiery EFI - Version 8e - 50_45-KM - V 1.01 - Ram 171,00 MB
Patches: 1-V1JNZ - 1-WA4ZQ - 1-W5C85 - 1-UIG65 - X4RRR - 1-XRGJ7

Firmware C451 - "R5"

This is the latest version of Fiery software I think. You could try and import the PDF via CWS, under 'file'. If this works maybe you have a driver issue. The going to sleep problem has been around for years and not limited to this model or manufactuer.

" You could try and import the PDF via CWS, under 'file' "
I always used this method. I tried print driver and the problem continued
Is there any way to make the fiery dowload system to perform the reinstallation?
About the firmware version of the C451 "R5", this is the last version?

Thanks for the help

Sorry not too sure about the firmware as this is an office machine and I working on production machines. If you can import the file then I suggest it is your driver. I think if you run setup and scroll to the bottom there is an option called 'restore default' might be different in your country, this will reload the fiery from an image stored on the HDD. If this option is not there then you will need the CD.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back