Blanket and roller auto-wash pressure hose.

IFixit

Has anyone sourced aftermarket industrial hose that is resistant to the many solvents used for automatic roller rinse and cylinder scrubbers? After 20 years, our MAN ROLAND 300 pressure lines are so brittle that any attempt at repairing one leak creates several new leaks. At the moment, I'm looking for half-inch I.D. hose with a working pressure of not much more than 50 PSI. I have a feeling I should replace all of the hoses while I'm at it. All suggestions are appreciated.

I would imagine they do, but what type of material would I ask for.. neoprene, nitrile, rubber?.. I'd use a piece of oil resistant air hose for a quick fix but I doubt it would last very long. I already called our local industrial supply and they said they couldn't help me unless I wanted to buy the 500ft roll they would have to buy from their supplier.

The McMaster book has a fuel resistant blue fluorosilicone rubber tubing that would be ok.It has many diameters and sells in various lengths.

The McMaster book has a fuel resistant blue fluorosilicone rubber tubing that would be ok.It has many diameters and sells in various lengths.

That only has a 5 PSI maximum pressure. Our tanks are working at .5-2.5 bars (7-35 psi) and $20.47 per foot?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back