Brisque 4 Error code

RichardE

Started getting an error code 02101963 yesterday (shows up on screen during start-up and IBM E30 digital display on front of machine). Does anyone know what this is all about?

Also, have been getting the following message at start-up for some time now: "Font Downloader Not Detected". Is there an easy way to reinstall the Font downloader without doing entire system? (If the error code is related to system drive I could soon be reinstalling entire system anyway!).

Might be looking for an alternative way to drive my Dolev 800 soon.

Your problem is disck scsi id3

Your problem is disck scsi id3

Change your disck scsi id 3 your disck now is a breack

Thank you. I earlier tried disconnecting the HD on scsi id 3 and it worked. The drive was purchased about 10 months ago and tests good, so I'm thinking something about a newer scsi specification is causing problem. Maybe I'll try a different scsi ID. This is not a critical problem as there are other working HDs.

and after you took you hd did every thing worked well as this machine is really a pain in the ass when it gives problems.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back