C7200X vs Versant 180

Shaare

I'd like someone with a C7200X to share their impressions and any scans of the claimed 2,400 x 4,800 dpi resolution. I'm really curious to know if it actually translate to any perceivable advantage over the Versant 180 whose quality is pretty superb already.

We run both the C7100 and V180, both machines are perfect for our size business. Both machines have plus points depending on the job and substrate you are running. The Ricoh is fantastic at printing tints if grey and fine, small point text, equally the colours off the V180 are more vibrant. Both handle heavy stocks well. The Ricoh is faster on standard SRA3 and probably three times faster on long sheets, keen to see the C7200 for duplex long sheet and registration. We used to be just Xerox but having had both for 3 years now I would always have 2 manufacturers machines for the flexibility and versatility. We are lucky to have a dealer who sells both manufacturers and look after us well. Hope this helps a little

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back