Canon Prisma Prepare Issues

OUPrint872

Been running Prisma Prepare as a document programming and imposition for our Canon fleet for over 2 years now. In the last 6 months the application has been freezing when the production tab is selected and the machines are polled to appear in the available listing. Is anyone else having this issue?

We are running Win 10 Pro, fully updated. Enterprise Symantec has been configured to ignore Prisma applications and folders. Firewall is also configured to allow all related ports and functions. Was working just fine. Now it freezes once or twice an hour when programming a job. Requires a PC restart to fix.

No issues on my end. We're on version 7.2 though, which I think is fairly old. I'd reach out to support, or your salesperson to put you in contact with someone. Maybe it just needs an update or something.

No issues on my end. We're on version 7.2 though, which I think is fairly old. I'd reach out to support, or your salesperson to put you in contact with someone. Maybe it just needs an update or something.
7.3 here. Tech does know, but can figure it out. Was trying to get PP's take on it.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back