Celebrant Error ID 7707-0506

sistecopy

Hi...

I suposose that all config is all right..

But I get this error ID in the flow..when i try process the pdf file..er
The error says something about licensed..but where I can check or see more details about this.

I leave the image in JPG on my FTP server for view this error...any help appreciate..

http://archivos.sistecopy.com/celebrant.JPG :(

I hated those Celebrant Error messages. Be better as cryptic crossword clues.
Are yoou submitting a PDF to Celebrant there?. Maybe it's having trouble writing PostScript prior to rendering. Just a guess. Have you tried Optimising the PDF and resubmitting? Or saving a PostScript file from Acrobat, and sending that?
I doubt it's referring to the status of your RIP, but, again, cryptic...
The steps up to that point seem to execute OK. But restart Celebrant server and client. If that fails, restart the Windows server, then the Fuji stuff again.

Thansk for response..

Thansk for response..

Could Be...but I try the options that you give me...and I get the same error.

and I see that is with eps files or ps files..not only the PDF files

thanks

I hated those Celebrant Error messages. Be better as cryptic crossword clues.
Are yoou submitting a PDF to Celebrant there?. Maybe it's having trouble writing PostScript prior to rendering. Just a guess. Have you tried Optimising the PDF and resubmitting? Or saving a PostScript file from Acrobat, and sending that?
I doubt it's referring to the status of your RIP, but, again, cryptic...
The steps up to that point seem to execute OK. But restart Celebrant server and client. If that fails, restart the Windows server, then the Fuji stuff again.

Maybe it is a License issue. Have you re-seated/relocated your dongle? (then restart everything).
Dig around in your FFEI applications folders. Take screenshots, or copy and paste into a text doc, any relevant info. Are you able to contact FFEI locally, where you are, or at least email them with your problem? More to find out what the error is indicating.
Sorry can't be of more help. I'll run the Error message past a Fuji person here, as a curiosity question. Problem is, FFEI no longer supports Celebrant.

FFEI tech here was kind enought to get back to me on this: FWIW, reply pasted below:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your're right, it is a license issue. It may be an idea to open up the "license tool" and check that:
1. The dongle number comes up.
2. All licenses are in place
3. If these are there, check "License Options". If anything is missing, such as a version 6 license(if using ver6), the PDF won't rip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back