Change fill color question.

StillWaiting

In the "Change fill color" under User Swatch how do I change it to a custom Swatch color that I have in our Proof Tag from "Black" to "Company-Black" Hope @abc is still around?
Screen Shot 2023-04-11 at 8.42.21 AM.png

Last edited:
You called!
Somethings not right, you should see more options like this.

Screenshot 2023-04-11 at 10.40.53.png

No idea. You would need to ask Esko.
but that interface has had those options for years, you don't seem to have the ability to define a color for some reason.

You can also use the "Touch Up Object Tool" that is built in to Acrobat Pro. It's found under Tools>Advanced Editing. Select the object(s) you want to change, then right click and select "Edit Object". This will open those items in Illustrator where you can change the colors. After you save and close, it will update in the PDF.

You can also use the "Touch Up Object Tool" that is built in to Acrobat Pro. It's found under Tools>Advanced Editing. Select the object(s) you want to change, then right click and select "Edit Object". This will open those items in Illustrator where you can change the colors. After you save and close, it will update in the PDF.
I'm running Esko's Automation Engine that has PitStop tasks built in to it. But thanks.

No idea. You would need to ask Esko.
but that interface has had those options for years, you don't seem to have the ability to define a color for some reason.
@abc Hope you can save me (lol) Is there a way you can write a quick one like my 1st screen capture but changing the color from "Black" to "RLG Black"
Esko support hasn't got a clue.

Last edited:
Not any more I'm afraid. These days I can help you out with Imposition, ganging or nesting, or maybe even automating your finishing though?
I left Enfocus in November 2021.

You can always reach out to Enfocus support and see if they can assist?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back