Chapman Tools

HachiZenki

Has anyone found a suitable alternative to Chapmans? I've looked and looked and so far nada. Usually the ratchet has too big a head. I mean come on. Anywhere from a buck to a buck and a half per bit? It's almost as if Goss deliberately designed their presses to use Chapmans and Chapmans only. I mean sure you could use cut down allen L-wrenches but they're slow as all get out.

The only one I saw from Kobalt at Lowe's was the set using the stubby wratcheting wrenches. They had a bit adaptor for use in one of the wrenches. I have that set, well actually the GearWrench set but they're the same thing, and the heads are too big to use in some areas like the stop screws for UOP form rollers.

I bought 5 sets of the Craftsman setup for our web dept. With a bit in it it is 1.25". It works well for changing line-hole punches on our Diddes.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back