Color Mgt querie

gumbylives

I was wondering if any of you have the color management preference in Pitstop selected or do you have it off. Which one works for you?

I was wondering if any of you have the color management preference in Pitstop selected or do you have it off. Which one works for you?

First of all, I'm no color expert...

I would say, it all depends on how your workflow is set up. Every color expert advises to use equal CMS setting in all parts of the workflow.
If you disable the CMS in PitStop you'll use the PostScript parameters when converting colors. In some cases this will provide correct result, but in most this is insufficient.

What settings would you like to use? PitStop has the option to use several color engines, but again it depends on what you like to work with.

Cheers,
Bert

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back