ColorGenius EX software for a Screen Cezanne Elite scanner

johnh

Hello,

I'm in need of some help. I have acquired a Cezanne Elite scanner, but no software. I've spoken to Screen, who were helpful, but could only offer me a new version with SCSI to firewire adaptor at a price I can't afford. I'd be interested in an older version of the software that can be run on a mac with a SCSI interface, or a newer version depending on the price. Any help and advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
John

Re: ColorGenius EX software for a Screen Cezanne Elite scanner

I am in the very same sittuation.

I got a screen cezanne elite without software.

Who can help me to get that thing running?

[email protected]

Re: ColorGenius EX software for a Screen Cezanne Elite scanner

Hi

I have Screen Cezanne scanner not elite, works with ColorGenius softwere. Runs off G3 mac. I dont know if it will it work for you?
If so, I can burn you cd or dvd you can contact me 1-604-537-8187

Thanks

Edited by: MacGuru on Aug 5, 2008 7:34 PM

Colour Genius Help?

Colour Genius Help?

Hi rndkid, just read your post and wondered if you could help me.... basically I have a Cezanne scanner FST 5000 and the software Colour Genius v1, this all was running on and old G3 which has now died - i'm trying to set it all up again on another computer but upon installing Colour Central its is asking for a serial no. to activate it. This is nowhere to be found on the packaging I have, even a call the Screen UK was fruitless and really only wanted me to purchase the upgrade which for the time being is not on the cards!

Could you supply me with a serial code I could try???

Kind Regards
Darren

Colorgenius software serial code

Colorgenius software serial code

I have a Cezanne Elite with colorgenius upgrade software, but no serial key number, can anyone supply me a number to try. Possibly a number from any version will be ok.

The serial number is a 20 digit number, with the upgrade software no number is included, so therefore will probably with any Cezanne version sofware

[email protected]

Thanks

Cockney Trader

London

Last edited:
Colorgenius EX

Colorgenius EX

My Scanner Operator update the firmware on my Screen Cezanne FTS5000. I can no longer access it using my software (Colorscope Pro 3 on OS 9).
I have called Screen and they told me the only way to change to firmware back is to use Colorgenius EX in OS X.
It took Screen a week to get back with me, at a cost of $1800, I could get the software. One of the techs at screen recommended this news group to reach out and find the software from another user.

I just need to use the colorgenius ex software to change the firmware back.

Can anyone help me out?

I also do not have a SCSI port in my Mac pro. Atto SCSI card is $500. Anybody have other ideas for a cheaper solution for SCSI on a Mac Pro

Thanks,
John Thomas
[email protected]

it seems that the thread is a bit old but I'm in the exactly same situation as the above. got the scanner and not much else. I feel no desire to dust off my G3 and want ft-s5000 to work under Leopard. anyone can help?

thanks a lot,
m.

software

software

I have a working software with serial number/licence, please contact me if interested in buying..

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back