Commercial Printshop looking for new workflow - suggestions?

jaileer

Hi All ~

We're currently running Prinergy 4 in a Mac environment. Our platemaker is a Kodak Creo. I've been hearing/reading some terrible things about Prinergy 6, so i wanted to get some ideas on what other shops use, or if anyone else has moved away from prinergy and how was their experience.

Appreciate your time!

What troubling issue? Started with Prinergy 3 and now running Prinergy 6. Not having any issues at all. We are a commercial web, sheetfed and packaging printer.

Honestly, there isn't anything specific, I just get the impression from reading on forums and chatting with a few folks that they are dissatisfied with the upgrade. It may be a completely viable solution - just looking for opinions. thanks for the reply!

Just upgraded to Prinergy 6 and Preps 7 six months ago. No issues here either, everything is running good so far. I’m a big fan of the auto gang feature in Preps 7 saves me hours. Curious what problem people are having.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back