Compare among Flexo and Rotary Letterpress

nguyenhuy

Dear All
Now, i have a project, it compares among Flexo and Rotary letterpress printing technology
I saw, now Letterpress use to printing labels ( common in asia).
According me, the quality of letterpress and flexo is the same?
Letterpress is suitable for short run, Flexo for long run. As you saw, kopack, sanki are letterpress machine with CI DRUM register. It can print high quality as flexo.

Any more suggession for me some advantages and disadvantages among them?

Yes, you can it talk. Now i want to find pros and cons among them to i can decide to invest letterpress or flexo for labels market.

So can you give me some recommend?

thanks sir!

The quality is definitely not the same. While there are general similarities in the setup processes, the big differences are in application with regards to substrates, materials and ink properties, also color capabilities. Flexo can produce full-color images applied to many different packaging products, usually printed in larger runs. Letterpress will produce quality spot-color labels printed on paper and synthetic stocks. In my wheelhouse, prepress, even preparing jobs for letterpress vs flexo vs digital will vary. The methods and technology you use depends on the intended use, desired quality and quantity of the product which you are printing.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back