Comparing Waterfalls to Rainbows...

curveto

Since I'm not getting traction regarding my other thread I'll restate the question in a way that makes dollars and cents (i.e., my wallet empties ... your wallet fills).

If anyone has a Xerox Phaser 7500 and/or 7760 in a plant that also has one or more of an NexPress or Indigo could I convince you to print me some samples from each? I'm more than happy to pay. You can even pick the source material; I'm just looking for a classic "test" file or a photograph that pushes on the luminance/saturation bubble (if you will).

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!

Why ask Why - LSI !

Why ask Why - LSI !

Since I'm not getting traction regarding my other thread I'll restate the question in a way that makes dollars and cents (i.e., my wallet empties ... your wallet fills).

If anyone has a Xerox Phaser 7500 and/or 7760 in a plant that also has one or more of an NexPress or Indigo could I convince you to print me some samples from each? I'm more than happy to pay. You can even pick the source material; I'm just looking for a classic "test" file or a photograph that pushes on the luminance/saturation bubble (if you will).

I have a friend at Lightning Source and Edwards brothers.

send the file to [email protected] - if it is over 10 MBS - use YouSendIt

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back