Connecting prosetter via hyperterminal

mmohana078

Registered Users
Hi,

I am using a prosetter 74. suddenly my image is offsetted by 48 mm in slow scan direction. Anybody knows how to adjust the slowscan offset. I had seen a parameter"MZP to Plate Center Slowscan" It is 316000. I checked with my previous data. It is showing 362000. I am not sure that this is the parameter to change. If I change this parameter, It is not stable. Means after restarting the CTP it is going back to original value. I hope I can connect through hyperterminal and try to change the parameters. anybody have any idea about my problems?

Thanks and regards,

Mohan

Can you change it from the CTP Interface..only need login as Administrator.

Look for the PID and change it..I donnt have right now the PID but you find it in the same window..

here is some PIDs for Geometry Prosetter, hope it helps.. Geometry Prosetter.gif

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back