Content Awareness with Pitstop?

rande

Is there a set up that will allow this like in Photoshop where is just extends the image without mirroring it? I saw a couple places in setup that has mirror on it but that didn't work. - thx if you can help.

The add bleed action will extend the image if more image is present in the PDF. Otherwise it mirrors it.

The way I look at it, the customer can either get a mirrored image, or they can have no bleed at all. If they want correctly created bleed, then the CSR can go back to the customer and ask them to supply the files correctly, but that would involve the CSR actually communicating with the customer - GASP!

....but that would involve the CSR actually communicating with the customer - GASP!

I'm glad it's not just where I work. We have an issue with asking for due dates - Just take the job, and then worry about it once the customer asks where it is. That's our motto.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back