CP 2000 password

France

We have CP2000 v 34.2 under winXP and presslink. We connect it to windows 2008 for ppf. We cant create account on windows 2008 because we dont know password for user opi or Admin on CP200. Thank for help

I don't know anything about how Heidelberg configures their systems - hopefully another user has a direct answer to your question.

Is the connection you're trying to make a matter of accessing network file shares (CIFS/SMB), and you need the password to do so? If so, there are several ways to open up the share and make it accessible without knowing the password.

I assume the Win2008 machine logs in the console session as an administrator automatically on startup (since otherwise you'd need to know the password to log in). You can't usually figure out an unknown Windows password, unless some installed application knows it and reveals it within its interface or one of its configuration files. You can, however, change the password of any user to a new password of your choosing - if you are logged in with an account that has administration privileges. To do that, run "cmd" from the start menu, and in the console window type "net user <user name> <new password>." (No period at the end - I just can't end a sentence without one.) I would only recommend this as a last resort, however, since it is possible that changing the password will break something else that relies on using the old password. I've done this several times, and haven't been burned, but it is a possibility.

Should be

User: CP2000
Pass: Heidelberg

Unless someone changed it. Cant remember if it was upper or lower case though...

User Account details as follows:

User: OPI
Pass: CP2000 User (Case sensitive)

Or

User: CP2000
Pass: Heidelberg (Case sensitive)

Hello
I am have sm52 -2 no start
Problem have compressor air no stop
And machine have flash yellow
The machine have air but tell. Me no have air
I am change parts preacher switch
But same problem
If any person have help please reply me
Thanks
Basem

what about technician password?
I've heard that it has a math calculation to get the password.
Anyone knows it?
Thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back