Crouser Pricing Guide...

kdw75

I have been tempted to purchase this, but I am on the fence. My reasons for wanting it are obvious. My reasons for questioning its use are plenty. Firstly I feel like we are only competing in a small local market, and we already have a rough idea of how our competition prices their work. Secondly, the customers that compare us to the larger printers in the region already tell us that they are selling mailings as a commodity, and we couldn't survive on the profit margins they have. Finally, I feel that I should be basing my pricing on what my costs are, though that could mean leaving money on the table.

So is this a wise investment to use as a pricing guide, or just adding to the glut of numbers we already have.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back