ctp purchase

mwasa

Hi all
pleasure to be here.we are inhouse printing house that serves the parliament of uganda.
i have done an evaluation of a ctp press supply of which both presses meet the technical evaluation that is a 74 supersetter and a screen plate rite 4600.
i need help of these two machines which can I purchase . and special future I can know.
i thank you

Hi all
pleasure to be here.we are inhouse printing house that serves the parliament of uganda.
i have done an evaluation of a ctp press supply of which both presses meet the technical evaluation that is a 74 supersetter and a screen plate rite 4600.
i need help of these two machines which can I purchase . and special future I can know.
i thank you
We have different variety of CTP's. Please contact us at [email protected]

Hi there,
Sorry for asking but do you have the CTP's or are you looking for advice on purchasing. For technical support I can definitely help. I'm available to help out on either option.

Best regards

Morning everybody, i have Suprasetter A105 dual lasers, PTR 8000 II AL, all systems are working well, very reasonable price to sell due to warehouse's space clearance.
Any interest, send message or email to jqgraphicsoft at gmail dot com

Good Day ! I am currently looking for a CTP, particularly a screen 8300/8600 or comparable model (fuji luxel). I really don't need a Plate processor. I need the CTP card, PIF card and software. Please email me at [email protected] Can you provide screen shot of the IOPD diode values and other important details. Pictures and videos are very welcome. Thanks

Last edited:
大家好
很高兴来到这里。我们是为乌干达议会服务的内部印刷厂。
我对一台 ctp 印刷机供应进行了评估,其中两台印刷机都符合技术评估,即 74 supersetter 和网版 rite 4600。
我需要这两台机器的帮助,我可以购买。和我可以知道的特殊未来。
我谢谢你
do you need CTP plate? My company has been producing CTP plates over 28years. More information: [email protected]

Good Day ! I am currently looking for a CTP, particularly a screen 8300/8600 or comparable model (fuji luxel). I really don't need a Plate processor. I need the CTP card, PIF card and software. Please email me at [email protected] Can you provide screen shot of the IOPD diode values and other important details. Pictures and videos are very welcome. Thanks
Hello JatPrint. I wish you'll get an EASTCOM DX1160 CTP instead. It's Morden, though, fast and Sharp. It's uses an RJ45 for connectivity so handling large files is eazy. Besides, getting a connection card replacement is cheaper than Pif and SCSI cards. I think it's a better equipment. Thanks.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back