CtP Thermal Plate Reduces water usage upto 45% and ink cost / consumption up to 15%

ctprudman

Registered Users
This is the CtP plate that the printers prefer and the ideal litho conditions is that minimal water is used on press - better drying , less volume of ink needed to achieve needed density colour level.

I have been involved with collating data and the type and manufacture of CtP plate you use will determine the water and ink level needed on press . You can save and reduce ink cost up to 15% and water saving up to 45% compared to other CtP plates available. To be truthful although a processor and developing chemical is needed the chemical saving and benefits in the pressroom far out weight the 100-200 litres of chemical savings that the no chem or develop on press technology offers. This hybrid plate technology takes the better prove features of the Chemical based CtP plates and allows chemical savings in the pressroom rather than the pre press room . Interesting to see if this starts other plate manufactures on the same path.

The question I have is how many companies would be interested in going this route ?

Contact on here or direct me if you want more information or to this discuss more [email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back