Dart 4300 Laser Diodes

ideajim

I can buy the same diodes that are in the blocks on the 4300 and replace them in the block. My problem is how do you then get the IoPd setting for the new block. Also does anyone know where to get the jig for doing the replacement.

lopd no is printed in box of new laserdiode and print in paper into box
each ld have speciall lopd no.
what do you mean jig?
in procedure when you put ld in place be carefull 2 pin goes to speciall hole and not damage.
after replacement you enter lopd no in service mode.
you can enable cover laser switch and turn on ld that you change it in service mode.
regards

Be careful you need the special jig, when my guy comes in to change a LD he carries a special tool to take out the diode and insert new one also there's a risk of electrical shock if you don't disconnect form the power outlet while changing I think the tool comes from the SCREEN factory only?

And yes the Ipod values are written on the new laser package which need to be inputed correctly in the service menu

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back