decent substrates for photobooks printed w. toner in Europe

bcr

Hi folks,

I'm a complete n00b when it comes to trying out new paper types, but I'm going to start experimenting soon.

I'm looking for some suitable paper types to get good results printing photos with a digital laser press (Ricoh C5310).

I'm in NL so I'd hope that many of the stocks available in e.g. UK would be available too, but US probably not.

Suggestions appreciated!

p.s. will any paper suppliers send out small selections of samples etc if asked? it can get quite pricey ordering lots of different papers just to try them out.

In the UK, the merchants will typically send half a dozen sheets of samples out, if you request them via your rep. Sometimes they blanket mail out samples, if a new substrate is listed that they anticipate will have wide demand.

Reactions: bcr
In the UK, the merchants will typically send half a dozen sheets of samples out, if you request them via your rep. Sometimes they blanket mail out samples, if a new substrate is listed that they anticipate will have wide demand.
Cheers!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back