density/tvi reader

asr

i have xrite existing but i would want to seek advice if there are other devices that can accurately read solid density and dot gain, just looking for that option that will not be super expensive. please help

best

i have xrite existing but i would want to seek advice if there are other devices that can accurately read solid density and dot gain, just looking for that option that will not be super expensive. please help

best
You already have an Xrite how much more accuracy are you looking for, thats a pretty good instrument. They are all somewhat expensive but you get what you pay for

The true and accurate way to measure TVI (Dot Gain) is by knowing what the dot on the plate is first.

From there, you can measure your screen tints on the color bar to really know where you're at.

Hope this helps!

You already have an Xrite how much more accuracy are you looking for, thats a pretty good instrument. They are all somewhat expensive but you get what you pay for
i have multi-site plants and different presses. other department also need to make use of our xrite that is why i want some good price density/tvi reader for monitoring and recording

i have multi-site plants and different presses. other department also need to make use of our xrite that is why i want some good price density/tvi reader for monitoring and recording
You have multi-site plants and different presses but you’re all sharing one x-rite?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back