Did Adobe Acrobat PC (32 bit) change the Extract Dialogue box?

CruzinCooler

Did Adobe Acrobat Pro PC (32-bit) change the Extract Dialogue box? The supplied screen shot is unfortunately from a Mac from home and not my PC at work, with the latest version of Acrobat 2021.007.20091. It has a "From" and a "To" box to enter the page numbers. Now on the PC version after yesterday's update has only one box so entering a From and To value requires a hyphen. It was quicker to just "tab" and enter numbers. Is this just my PC installation or was this an actual design change? I use this function on almost every job I do. Thanks in advance.

Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 8.56.02 AM.jpg
pc acrobat.jpg

Last edited:
Hy, in the new adobe acrobat pro is changed the extract file, just write in new extract like this ex: 1-30 and extract just this pages. Adobe eliminate the tab now you can write in that case.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back