Didn't PrintPlanet used to have a section of software?

dreko

Maybe I'm mistaken, but wasn't there an area/forum in PrintPlanet where software could get downloaded. Evaluation purposes
I've been looking for a computational thermoforming software called Quadraxis Thermo3D... it allowed one to pre distort an image... before thermoforming.

Any thoughts on help here? Any alternatives?

thanks

Maybe I'm mistaken, but wasn't there an area/forum in PrintPlanet where software could get downloaded. Evaluation purposes
I've been looking for a computational thermoforming software called Quadraxis Thermo3D... it allowed one to pre distort an image... before thermoforming.

Any thoughts on help here? Any alternatives?

thanks
But to your specific software request (which is probably not what most of us do on here, we print on paper), here's a link to the software manufacturer. Contact them using the link towards the bottom of the page. Maybe they'll let you have a trial period, or test out some of your files for free.

This is not a forum that I recall. We have always been an advice and educational resource, not a place to download software.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back