Difference Ricoh 7200S, SL and SX

slimbh

Hi,
Do someone know what difference between ricoh 7200s, 7200sl and sx?
I heard that the SL version don't integrate color control online.

Thanks,

You are correct however, the other models do include inline calibration.

RICOH ProC7200S/C7210S
4-Color Digital MFP’s designed for the enterprise market.
85 or 95 ppm output.

RICOH ProC7200SL (S=scanner, X=printer only)
A 4-Color Digital MFP Light Model designed for the enterprise market.
85 ppm output. No inline calibration sensor.

RICOH ProC7200e Graphic Arts Edition
A 4-Color Digital Press designed for the commercial print market, upgradable to a 5th Color Station.
Printer Configuration only. 85 ppm output.

RICOH ProC7210X/C7210SX Graphic Arts Edition
A 5th Color Station Digital Press designed for the commercial print and graphic arts market.
Printer and MFP Configuration available. 95 ppm output.

S= Scanner, (no S then printer only), X= 5th Station
All three models you listed are 85ppm, with scanners attached.
The SL is the Light Edition, no inline color calibrator, smaller less powerful Fiery.
The SX has inline calibrator, and the 5th color station with full Fiery.

We have the 7210X and the 7200SL. Funny thing is the SL has the inline calibration scanner, but it is disabled according to the techs who were discussing it during install.

We have the 7210X and the 7200SL. Funny thing is the SL has the inline calibration scanner, but it is disabled according to the techs who were discussing it during install.

Thank you kdw75 for your answer.

1- There is no way to activate de calibration scanner?
2- What is you feeling about 7200SL machine ? it's reliable we buy one in urgence because our two konica C1085 machines are down in the same time. We print about 10000 Sheet a day most of it heavy weight 350G.

We buy used machine from Ricoh dealer (1M count) totes it because we are in negotiation to buy 7200SX and 7200SL let us know machine better and test it.

Thanks,

Wow, Tunisia. I had to google where you are from. Interesting looking place. Have you looked at the E's? 5th color not something you can sell in your area?

I don't know if it can be later enabled or not. The machine is very reliable. We have nothing but good things to say about it.

Wow, Tunisia. I had to google where you are from. Interesting looking place. Have you looked at the E's? 5th color not something you can sell in your area?
Why we can't sell in our area, we are under negotiation to buy Ricoh 9200 and 720SX and need more feedback about the machine.

For your information actually we had two konica C1085 machine and two ricoh.

So if you can help, otherwise thanks.

Huh? Your translation is wrong. I am saying look into the 7200E, you can add 5th color to it later if you can sell that in your market.

We have a 7210SX and love it. We also have two 9110's. The auto registration on the current generation of machines (7200,9200) is amazing. We could never get our 9110's to be as spot on as we can on the 7210. 5th color is nice but unless you have a great use for it, it may not be worth it.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back