Digital MagneCote Alternative

IgnoreThem

Looking for options of cut sheet magnetic paper. Have use the nekoosa brand for years but need a less expensive alternative. We print with a Canon C700 and C60

Thanks,

Corey

Looking for options of cut sheet magnetic paper. Have use the nekoosa brand for years but need a less expensive alternative. We print with a Canon C700 and C60

Thanks,

Corey
I think Nekoosa can help you out. I believe they bought the Magnecote production and marketing from Meadwestvaco some years ago.

Sorry to rez an old thread, but I just learned from my supplier that Magnecote was discontinued last month and we are SOL getting a replacement from our supplier.

Would love to know if any companies are picking up the slack on this kind of stock.

@Jim Genosky - I tried going to adhue but my browser flags it as malware. Any ideas why?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back