Digital Prints Cracking

We use a Graphic Wizard Crease Master Plus for prints off the c8000 works great.

We had a graphic wizard crease master, we found the paper guides to be junk. We had one of the early versions and I saw that they updated the paper guides but their crappy customer service is what sealed it for me. We sold it and replaced it with a duplo crease, cut, score. A lot slower but I can load it and walk away no longer needing to constantly check to see if the score shifted, no double feed issues etc. I will never buy anything from Graphic Wizard again. Oh and I regained some of my hearing after selling the graphic wizard.

So true we had to move ours to the back of the warehouse. The guides are a lot better.

I assumed, I asked Graphic Wizard about retrofitting or some best practices but they didn't seem too interested in post sales support which is why I am so bitter.

if crush score. use aknife clam and chipboard. by the litho score tape it to a pice of chip board. then double sid ethe to a clamp and pound away.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back