Dilli U.V. Printer

Mortlock

Hi everyone,

I live in Quebec (Canada), so i usually speak french.

I am an owner of a Dilli printer U.V. Inkjet flat bed.
I need to know if somebody know this Korean company and if they know somebody who have in his possesion this kind of printer.

My problem is : Dilli Canada and U.S.A. are closed, I can't buy here inks and parts for my daily production. I need to buy in Europe and thats cost a lot in EuroDollar:mad::mad.

Thanks for your help.

Mortlock

My problem is : Dilli Canada and U.S.A. are closed

Dilli OEM'ed their printers to Agfa which sells them under the Anapurna line. Agfa has distribution rights for these printers in North America and Europe.

I have been told that the only difference between the Agfa version and the Dilli version is the type of ink used. Agfa uses their own inks and I believe the Dilli printers use Sun Chemical ink.

A few of the former Dilli USA & Canada dealers now sell the same printer for Agfa.

You could possibly contact on of those dealers to assist you with parts and contact Sun Chemical to find a Canadian distributer for the ink.

Worth a try.

I think, the ink i use for my Dilli are produce by Sericol.
Agfa in Montreal are processing a formation to a technician ( in fact Dilli built the printers for Agfa) but they can't sales to me inks because the Agfa ink are not the same of mine.

I think i'm gonna put my Dilli for sale on e-bay ..........

Mortlock, do you still have your printer?

There is one Neo Plus left in California and maybe some in Mexico. I believe they use triangle ink.

replacement ink

replacement ink

We are operating a Dilli Neo Titan and have switched over to Naz Dar Lyson inks. Another company that we are familiar with has done the same. They offer inks for the Neo Venus as well.

If the technician is familiar with your machine the change over is painless and trouble free. However if they have never worked on a machine of your type you may have some issues as I did.

It took several months to work them all out but the Lyson ink is far superior to what came with the machine originally. Solvent resistance is excellent, colors are good although you will need to profile the media again.

The change over was done at no charge and they supplied the ink for the initial filling, total time 2 1/2 days and the technician made 2 profiles for us before he left.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back