Dimension 400

ctptech

Hi Guys. I never managed to get a service manual so I’m going to go in blind and see if I can help the poor guy. He’s using Fuji plates and they worked great for months but now the plates are wearing on the press after 100 sheets. Both Ryobi and Heidleberg. Same fount and inks. He’s run wormdens and all looks ok. Can anyone advise what to look for. Are there any lenses or mirrors to clean? Can I increase overall laser power ? Thanks in advance

Hi sir:

Sometimes, the plates coming from the factory, out of date.

The best way, you can do is to ask the factory, what going on? and explain the fact that they are using from many months ago, without problem, and now?

However, you must be sure, that machine is working 100% in the electronic system like: Lasers beam, etc.

Blessing

[email protected]
Mobile+WhatsApp:+505 8861 1441

Managua, Nicaragua.

If you can get to diagnostic mode on the Dimension you should be able to get the laser intensity . . .

Hi sir:

Sometimes, the plates coming from the factory, out of date.

The best way, you can do is to ask the factory, what going on? and explain the fact that they are using from many months ago, without problem, and now?

However, you must be sure, that machine is working 100% in the electronic system like: Lasers beam, etc.

Blessing

[email protected]
Mobile+WhatsApp:+505 8861 1441

Managua, Nicaragua.
Hi. Customer said that Fuji have been to check the plates and said that they are good but that may be my last option thanks

They are too near the drum to inspect. The only way to tell if the lenses are dirty is to use the cleaning tool (at least as far as I know).

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back