Do you use a print shop management software?

I've tried pressGenie but the mac version doesn't work on current macs and every time I ask them when it's being updated they say it's undergoing a complete wewrite. I use Devalip Imposition Studio and apart from having to have them release activations every now and again because my computer all of a sudden doesn't think it's activated, it's been a great program.

I would love for Devalipi to get on with updating pressGenie :)
But I am using mac and windows also, it runs perfectly, But this company is no proper support, You have serial key or and patch for windows version pressGenie. My mac version is 10.13.6

But I am using mac and windows also, it runs perfectly, But this company is no proper support, You have serial key or and patch for windows version pressGenie. My mac version is 10.13.6
Unfortunately, it won't run on my M2 Macbook Air as it says the OS isn't supported.

I disagree regarding no proper support. Each time I've emailed Devalipi, I get a reply the same day.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back