Do you want to buy an established print business in Monaco?

Monaco Print

Hi,
I run a small print services business in Monaco. We've got offices and a client base of over 100. With a growing turnover year on year, surpassing $250,000 last year.

I'm interested in discussing the possibility of selling the business to anyone wanting to have a ready made business in Monaco and the Riviera.

All printing can be shipped, so no need to invest in machines or staff. Current overheads are 1 member of staff and the offices.

If I've got your attention, drop me a message to discuss further.

JP

Hi would be interested in your proposal if you could send me more information

Hi,
I run a small print services business in Monaco. We've got offices and a client base of over 100. With a growing turnover year on year, surpassing $250,000 last year.

I'm interested in discussing the possibility of selling the business to anyone wanting to have a ready made business in Monaco and the Riviera.

All printing can be shipped, so no need to invest in machines or staff. Current overheads are 1 member of staff and the offices.

If I've got your attention, drop me a message to discuss further.

JP

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back