Does anyone have a...

Craig

Plockmatic BM500 or the Morgana AF500 that they can give feedback on? These are the offline 2 drawer models.
250x350.jpg

So I bought one and in 3 weeks put almost 200,000 sheets through it. Boy I love this machine!

We bought an S2000 a few years back. We have the friction fed collation tower which is crap. My fault because it didn't work in the demo and I still bought it based on the sales persons BS.

Im with Priceline, Id love to know the damage on one of those things. I have a feeling its high enough where its way off in our future.

Fully loaded mine was $55k.

Wow, the damage wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I was figuring the plockmatic would run close to 100k. This might be a little closer to my future than I thought. Thanks for sharing the info.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back