Dolev 4press V ACC Buffer Too Large

EdmondsPrinting

Hi everybody, I was pretty excited to see a printers forum. I'm from a very small family print shop in a suburb of Seattle WA. My dad got had on a Dolev4pressV, and its been trouble forever. We have had every problem with the Scitex possible, rollers, film stuck in guide etc etc. So we flew out a guy from LA a couple times and he told us with the rollers in bad shape we have to run film through the cassette and process by hand. Ok Whatever, Only problem is I get the ACC buffer too large every single time I run film..What causes this error? It happens so often that I process more film in the dark, by emptying drum pulling the imaged film out and running it through the processor by hand without the cassette.

So yeah...anyone with info on how to get the ACC buffer too large to go away LMK

the dolev 4press is great when its working...IT JUST NEVER WORKS!! :mad:

Hi everybody, I was pretty excited to see a printers forum. I'm from a very small family print shop in a suburb of Seattle WA. My dad got had on a Dolev4pressV, and its been trouble forever. We have had every problem with the Scitex possible, rollers, film stuck in guide etc etc. So we flew out a guy from LA a couple times and he told us with the rollers in bad shape we have to run film through the cassette and process by hand. Ok Whatever, Only problem is I get the ACC buffer too large every single time I run film..What causes this error? It happens so often that I process more film in the dark, by emptying drum pulling the imaged film out and running it through the processor by hand without the cassette.

So yeah...anyone with info on how to get the ACC buffer too large to go away LMK

the dolev 4press is great when its working...IT JUST NEVER WORKS!! :mad:

These could be the reasons:

Unload cassette encoder loose, tight, or stuck
Unload cassette motor does not rotate properly
Light seal assy shutter does not open properly

Open side doors and clear film path.
Verify that unload cassette motor rotates properly.
Verify that gear sprockets are interlaced.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back