Dolev 800/800V parts for sale

leo

Hi everybody,

We stock almost parts of Dolev 800/ 800V for sale such as circuit board, laser, spinner, chains, ...
Any interest, do not hesitate to send message to inbox.
Cheer!

Leo, your private inbox is full! I hope you're around to see this...

Getting rid of my last inventories of prepress items... and trying to get up my last D800V in order to sell it, I find that it has developed large stains in the spinner mirror. Bummer!
Do you have a good 800V spinner? price? or would you trade for a 4press V spinner plus a few boards and/or laser?

best regards,

Roberto

Yes I do have. Give me your email address for more details and photos.
Regards
Leo.

Hi everybody,

We stock almost parts of Dolev 800/ 800V for sale such as circuit board, laser, spinner, chains, ...
Cheer!

Do you have this board

Do you have this board

Hi everybody,

Cheer!

SOMC Board
PWB *# *188 A2L 510B
CAT * # * 503 C2L 510S

Please email [email protected] with price and photos

Hi everybody,

Cheer!
Hi Leo,

Do you have rollers available (small, medium & large) as well as cable chain available for sale?

Thanks,

Thomas

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back