Dolev 800v2 no longer recognized by Brisque Impose 4 ...

BarbWPP

First, the c drive on the dolev went out - it have been "warning" about that for some time - communication problems. Could not find floppy disk with programming on it. Thanks to, I think it was Kala, who had the .exe file available. Then discovered the floppy drive also bad. Replaced that, loaded disk, Dolev starts up fine. Go to Brisque, it say the connected device (dolev) is not recognized, or words to that effect. So, need to rename the Dolev, or tell Brisque what it needs to look for.?. HOw? By the way, the replacement floppy for the Dolev has apparently also gone bad, soonest I could get that replaced to test would be Monday, with some luck. Otherwise Dolev and Brisque were working fine, we have film on hand, and, since the Lino300 with Harlequin Ultre RIP has just developed a problem, we really need the Dolev....We may also need a source for the software to format a replacement c drive for the dolev, needs something old--oops, I mean legacy--for that, too. :(

(PS< a broken belt was just found on the Lino...)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back