Don't bogart that press... need 1 color press

ljgoldberg

We have a customer looking for a single color press with good re-register capability; side guides, head stop, etc. It will be used in a high quality, low speed "proofing" type of application. Please check your back rooms, idle equipment, excess inventory, etc.

Contact me directly or post here.

I can't believe they've ALL been sold for scrap metal or shipped to South America. :(

Regards,

Larry Goldberg
Beta Industries
Carlstadt, NJ
800-272-7336
[email protected]
Beta Industries: Quality Control for Printers

Hard to find hardware

Hard to find hardware

There should be some way for owners of obsolete equipment to be located by potential buyers of now hard-to-find parts and equipment. The space occupied by the equipment is usually worth more than even the scrap metal value, and things go downhill from there.

I've tried Ebay and the local printimg trade groups, but no luck yet.

The few survivors are probably hiding in under-funded vocational and trade schools, sending out ill-prepared students to work on much newer equipment.

Still looking...

Larry Goldberg
Beta Industries
707 Commercial Ave.
Carlstadt, New Jersey, 07072 USA
Tel 201-939-2400
Fax 201-939-7656
[email protected]

Still looking for that single color press

Still looking for that single color press

The press will be fed with polyester plates off an Avantra.
An SM 52 size would minimize waste and be suitably productive.

A smaller press would waste more of the fixed "around the drum" length of the imagesetter.

Regards,

Larry Goldberg
Beta Industries
[email protected]
800-272-7336

Found that elusive press

Found that elusive press

I connected the customer with a reputable dealer on the show floor at Graph Expo in Chicago. They'll rebuild, train, deliver, and set up the GTO for a fair price.

Regards,

Larry Goldberg
Beta Industries
800-272-7336
[email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back