Duplo cc-330 Business Card Slitter

iprint4u

I purchased this machine about 4 months ago, it has run perfectly. The operator forgot to empty the waste bin and the machine jammed from the waste build up, I cleared the jam and the machine is working again, however the cut is off now. It acts like it needs to be re clocked, it appears it is out of time.

I am using the #1 pre programmed file for 12x18 24 out business cards, I don't believe that program can be modified. I tried some other programs and they too are off, I think maybe a belt slipped or a gear moved on a shaft.

Does anyone know the timing procedure or where I might locate a service manual. I bought this from my binding, who offer's no service, and I am in Bakersfield, no one offers any duplo service.

any ideas, thank you in advance

Mike Miles
The Castle Printing Group

How did everything go with having this fixed? Did you get this going? I'm planning on buying the same machine and I cant find any reviews anymore. Do you have any advise for me? Thx

Every equipment rep I've spoken to likes to bash Duplo however we installed a 615 cut/slit/crease a few years back and it has been the best purchase we have made in my opinion.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back