Duplo DBM-120

nprint

Good Evening Everyone, I have a DBM-120 trying to saddle stitch a 8.5x11 booklet to 5.5x8.5
it folds but wont staple for some reason even though i have it set to booklet. im sure its a stupid setting i am missing, any help would be greatly appreciated

It's been a while since I ran one, but from memory...
Is the set staying in the stapling area for a second or so before the folding plate pushes it upwards into the fold rollers? If so, maybe something mechanical is keeping the staple bar from coming down to drive the staples out of the cartridges. If the set hits the stop plate but then almost immediately gets pushed up to the fold rollers, I would think it's an electronic/software issue.

Good Evening Everyone, I have a DBM-120 trying to saddle stitch a 8.5x11 booklet to 5.5x8.5
it folds but wont staple for some reason even though i have it set to booklet. im sure its a stupid setting i am missing, any help would be greatly appreciated
When you feed the sheets into the machine, do the staple heads push down onto the sheets as though they are stapling.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back