Employee Input

Ted Lavin

As long as I have been in this industry, The people who do the work (so thoroughly know the processes involved) on a daily basis are routinely ignored - but
have someone from the outside (and pay) tell you the same thing and suddenly it's the right answer.
Trust your people. they want to do it the right way.

keith1

The people who do the work (so thoroughly know the processes involved) on a daily basis are routinely ignored - but
have someone from the outside (and pay) tell you the same thing and suddenly it's the right answer.
Trust your people. they want to do it the right way.
My wife is the same. She'll ask me about something. I'll tell her. She will then ask a store sales person or someone else the exact same question for confirmation. Usually while I'm standing right beside her. Just to let me know she thinks I'm an idiot.

narseman

My wife is the same. She'll ask me about something. I'll tell her. She will then ask a store sales person or someone else the exact same question for confirmation. Usually while I'm standing right beside her. Just to let me know she thinks I'm an idiot.
YEP.. Standard procedure.

Automatically Autonomous Automation

Automatically Autonomous Automation
Although the autonomous car is not quite ready, a lights out print operation is something you can do right now if you have a comprehensive Print MIS (Management Information System). The advantages can put money on your bottom line. So what’s your next step? Link to Article