Enfocus providing free PitStop Pro licenses and e-learnings to help our customers during the COVID-19 crisis

abc

With the coronavirus (COVID-19) continuing to escalate around the world, we have been thinking about what we can do as a part of the print industry to help our customers in this uncertain period. Of course, we have limited impact on this pandemia, but we want to help in any way that we can.

Since one of the main recommendations from the World Health Organisation is to promote working from home, we therefore decided that we will provide free temporary PitStop Pro licenses to support remote working and additionally will make all of our e-learnings available for free.

More info on the link.

Incidentally, if anybody is going to do this, this is where your action lists, preflight settings and global changes live. Just in case you want to replicate your office installation at home.

Move your preferences and custom Preflight Profiles, Action Lists, Global Changes, ... to the new computer This can be done easily by copying the following folders to the new system:

Windows -
C:\ProgramData\Enfocus Prefs Folder (if available) -
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Enfocus Prefs Folder

Mac -
HD: Library: Preferences: Enfocus Prefs Folder (if available) -
HD: Users: <Your user>: Library: Preferences: Enfocus Prefs Folder

Great thinking, we have couple of operators in self-isolation and this will save us trouble of deactivating/installing/Activating licenses.
This is great help Andrew, big thanks to Enfocus.

I just found this today - LOL

Attachments

• tempkey.jpg
    tempkey.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 344
I've been refreshing my knowledge of the latest Pitstop with the eLearning. It's a good learning environment. Great for a beginner.

Well to be honest it's not like we didn't tell anyone. It wasn't a secret or anything. :cool:
It went out to our mailing list, website, forums, Linkedin groups etc.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back