Epson 7600 Photographic-dye nozzle clogged

tomtomny

Seeking help from experts!!!

My 7600 was sitting(not been used) about a year. Now the head/nozzled is clogged and cleaning/super power cleaning does not help at all.

Also the printer shows maitenance 0040 T.T

Is there a way I can fix this my self? Do I need Epson authorized repair center?

I saw a post on other forum that using a refillable carts with some cleaning solution from Homedepot and do Power Cleaening works... Has anyone tried this?

I make my living with this printer!!!

PLEASSSSSSSSSSSE HELP~!!!!!

Clogged nozzles from lack of use

Clogged nozzles from lack of use

Hi,
When your printer sits for a while, the capping station sponge dries up and prevents proper suction. The head nozzles also tend to dry up. When Dye ink dries up it turns to crystals. Pigment ink with resin becomes a hard paste and then solid.

It woujld be advisable to flush the printer out with a powerful cleaning fluid once every two years on low volume use and once every year on high volume use.

Error 40 means the printer counters must be reset. I have a doccument on resetting the counters. AIf you send me an Email to [email protected] I will send you the file.

My job is inkjet technology from ink, rip software, printer repair and maintenance. My company is American Imaging Corp. We offer pages of details on printer repair and manials for no cost. You can go to How to repair the 7600 and 9600 for a step by step info with picture diagrams.

Hope this helps you. Epson makes great printers but does not seem to offer help on maintaining them.

Good Luck,
Scott

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back