Epson Surecolour S70600 10C printing white

shanew

Hope someone help,
I've just got the above p​rinter to replace the old 10600 as it's finally died. The machine has come bundled with a PC with Colourgate production server 9.

My issue is, I need to be printing labels onto clear media with a white mask laid down first.
I'm doing my art work in CorelDraw x7 and from youtube videos I have sussed that I need to make my mask with a spot colour.
So, I've now got a layered pdf which I'm happy is right but I can not find anything on using the colourgate RIP. It comes with no manual or in app help.
I can download "a manual" from the colourgate site but this appears to be for a much older version and bares no resemblance to what I have so is useless.

Has anyone experience with colourgate that could point me in the right direction?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back