Error during exposing Trendsetter

Alex_AG

CTP Trendsetter 400 III Quantun, Prinergy Connect.

We have such problem: some of plates exit from Trendsetter not exposed. These plates didn't have any images they are fully not exposed. Such plates appear between normally exposed plates, in one job. Sometimes not exposed plates exit in succession 3-5 running. Eposing blanck plate take the same time that normal.

From time to time we have the error in Print Console: "LV 24V not in range (unipilar)". I link print screen of this message. After several times turning off and a period of waiting the Trendseter can work.

We have this error in ServisShell log "<GMCE> Thermal Head Safety Loop Fault!", appears when exposing starts.

Can anyone help me to finde what happened?

We have such problem: some of plates exit from Trendsetter not exposed. These plates didn't have any images they are fully not exposed. Such plates appear between normally exposed plates, in one job. Sometimes not exposed plates exit in succession 3-5 running. Eposing blanck plate take the same time that normal.

From time to time we have the error in Print Console: "LV 24V not in range (unipilar)". I link print screen of this message. After several times turning off and a period of waiting the Trendseter can work.

We have this error in ServisShell log "<GMCE> Thermal Head Safety Loop Fault!", appears when exposing starts.

Can anyone help me to finde what happened?

You are getting a light valve error(LV) which is inside the laser. It could be a number of issues. Laser error or power supply are the most likely. You also might want to check if all of the doors are properly
closed on your trendsetter. It could also be one of the cables that connect the Laser to your GMCE board. Which ever it is, you need to get someone in to take a look.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back