error on Single cassette loader

nineville

Single cassette loader issue
I have a question. We have a Heidelberg Single Cassette Loader (SCL) which is not coming ON. there is power cable 230 volts input to the power pack I am not getting any output Dc. Even the fan on the Chassis is not blowing after ON the power supply. How can I test if the power supply is still okay.
What could be wrong? Please advice accordingly.
Regards,

I would go for a broken power supply..doesn't happen often, but it does ...
I think it 's a Lambda.
On the supply itself there not much you can do.
Go get to it: remove all the small screw from the lid and take away the lid, to remove the supply, that might be tricky -> you have to remove the emergency stop on the right side go get acces to some side screws...
Good luck...

Thanks a lot for your helpful response.
I will try and change the power supply and get back you.
My kindest regards

Hi, Could you help with explanation how to calibrate autoloader y size on Screeen 4000
Since couple of days I have on some plates error that y direction on the plate is too long.
I have measured the plates and they are equal 745/605. Also the plates that dosnt loaded one time on the second time was loaded correctly.
I checked the chain stepper motor and all 3 sensors on the bridge they work.I have service manual on MCAL for Heidelberg 74 there is discribe how to calibrate the (teach) y size of the autoloader with one long and one short plate but when I make it the maschine after first loading cyckle doesnt show error message (its finished with calibrating first y size) instead of this autolader keep loading new plate.
Thank you in advance
Best Regards Krasimir Georgiev

I would go for a broken power supply..doesn't happen often, but it does ...
I think it 's a Lambda.
On the supply itself there not much you can do.
Go get to it: remove all the small screw from the lid and take away the lid, to remove the supply, that might be tricky -> you have to remove the emergency stop on the right side go get acces to some side screws...
Good luck...

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back