ESKO suite 14

Macmann

Anyone heard about Suite 14? I've read it's being released in July of this year, but that is about all I know. I'd like to learn about new features for this release.

I just installed the pre-release version of it yesterday. It has some very nice new features for connecting to external services as well as converting data better from external services. I noticed that they have also made the integration with WebCenter a lot better. There is a new task that allows you to do things like invite members to projects and choose roles etc...

I have attached a PDF of whats new.

Attachments

• What's New in Automation Engine 14.0sm.pdf
    935.1 KB · Views: 267
Thanks jeffkin15! Just curious, are there major upgrades to PackEdge, Plato, etc... or is it mainly focused on the Automation Engine? We're still using version 7.6, so I'm sure we'll have a little bit of a learning curve moving to 14. So how did you get a hold of a pre-release copy? BTW I see your from Chicago-thanks for Julious Peppers :)

I haven't seen PE or Plato 14 yet. Im guessing they will be minor changes. And yes, you can have Peppers. Im guessing his best years are behind him.

I just installed the pre-release version of it yesterday. It has some very nice new features for connecting to external services as well as converting data better from external services. I noticed that they have also made the integration with WebCenter a lot better. There is a new task that allows you to do things like invite members to projects and choose roles etc...

I have attached a PDF of whats new.

Is the A.E.14 have x64 version ? or still x86 ?

I have heard that FastImpose has reached End-of-Life and will be replaced by something else (I HOPE). For us using Esko in the commercial print market, FastImpose is invaluable.

LOL, Fast impose was actually EOL two years ago. Instead they have allowed for Automation Engine to work just as well with any 3rd party imposition program via JDF.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back