Fiery Command Workstation 5.5

gig0

Got a new KM 1070 here and decided to give the Fiery front end a shot for this machine. Anybody know how I can print out the entire instruction manual for the Fiery? lol I'm serious.

Got a new KM 1070 here and decided to give the Fiery front end a shot for this machine. Anybody know how I can print out the entire instruction manual for the Fiery? lol I'm serious.

PDF versions of the manuals are usually supplied on a CD with the installation kit. Otherwise take a look at the EFI website: there's a lot of information available for download, but sometimes it takes a bit of finding.

Theres no PDF version of the manual on the IC-308 DVD. The only documentation I can find is under the Help menu and it's HTML based with sub-topics, which can only be printed out 1 page at a time. It's completely menu driven. The EFI website is pretty much the same.

I recently downloaded and printed a 395 page manual for Fiery Version 5. It was on the EFI website, but I wanted a manual for Version 6, which I'm getting within a couple of weeks. I think there have been some changes since this last manual was offered. It seems somewhat vague. I am totally new to Fiery XF and I'm struggling with some of the device and media profile creations. Training here was too intense and didn't allow for much in the way of understanding the nuts and bolts of every day operation.

Complete IC-308 user documentation (eleven PDF files in an 18 MB zip archive) was published and posted at an internal KMBS web site on May 20. If you bought your machine through KMBS direct, ask your KMBS contact to download it for you. If you bought it through a dealer, I don't know what the process is. The EFI partner portal doesn't have the documentation.

Complete IC-308 user documentation (eleven PDF files in an 18 MB zip archive) was published and posted at an internal KMBS web site on May 20. If you bought your machine through KMBS direct, ask your KMBS contact to download it for you. If you bought it through a dealer, I don't know what the process is. The EFI partner portal doesn't have the documentation.

BINGO! Thanks!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back