flexo plate

ar17

help... looking for different flexo plate brand for future use. best for flexibles and very fine details.... possible imaging is NX or CDI. thanks

help... looking for different flexo plate brand for future use. best for flexibles and very fine details.... possible imaging is NX or CDI. thanks

Consider MacDermid LUX ITP 60 and Dupont Cyrel Easy EFX/ESX. And for very fine details consider the Apex GTT anilox rolls and Hamillroad Bellissima DMS screening.

(Note: I have had some involvement with Apex and Hamillroad)

Consider MacDermid LUX ITP 60 and Dupont Cyrel Easy EFX/ESX. And for very fine details consider the Apex GTT anilox rolls and Hamillroad Bellissima DMS screening.

(Note: I have had some involvement with Apex and Hamillroad)

thanks sir. I will look for some local support and check availability here in my region... appreciate your non-stop support for all printing issues...

best

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back