FOR SALE: Oversize High-Capacity Feeder for Docucolor 240/242/250/252/260

jonmck

FOR SALE: Oversize High-Capacity Feeder for Docucolor 240/242/250/252/260

Oversized High-Capacity Feeder. The OHCF’s air-assisted, robust
feeder design enables the handling of 2,000 sheets* up to 13 x 19 in./SRA3
(64 – 300 g/m2/18 lb. bond – 110 lb. cover) coated and uncoated.

This does not include the bypass tray as we are using it on our machine since we no longer have a need for the high cap feeder. However, this shouldn't be a problem for you as long as you already have a bypass tray on your machine. You just simply unplug it and mount it on this oversize high capacity feeder. It is very easy and takes a minute or two.

Any questions, please let me know. I can send pics if needed.

jonathan AT frogee DOT com

Thanks,
Jonathan

Is this equipment still for sale? Please send pictures and estimated use to [email protected], as I will check with Xerox if I can add this equipment under my service plan.

Thanks!

Joe Tennant

Yes, it is still for sale. I will get together some pics, etc. and will email you tomorrow. thanks!

Terribly sorry for the delay. Are you still interested? After I posted on April 5....I became ill...spent time in the hospital, etc. and I am finally better as of yesterday. Sorry again.

Thanks - I sent you an email with pictures, etc. about an hour ago. Let me know if you didn't get it.

I did receive it. Xerox cleared the info for me to purchase.

I just purchased a paper cutter so I am low on cash right now. I will be in touch very shortly.

This is still for sale. Perfect condition. MAKE AN OFFER! It is located in Birmingham, AL....but we can work with you to find shipping options.

Hi - please make an offer. I have one on the table...so last call!

Thanks,
Jonathan

Hi, sorry for the delay.. I had a lot of personal finance issues come up and could not purchase your OHCP feeder. Do you still have it available for sale?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back