Formax Atlas Air-fed Folder For Sale

OUPrint872

We have a 7 year old Formax Atlas Air-fed Folder looking for a new home. This is the manual adjustment model. Used very little during its ownership. Treated very well and comes with perf and score assembly. If interested in pricing or want to look at the machine, please email me at [email protected]

Unit is located in Rochester, Michigan. We can strap to pallet and wrap for pickup by truck of your arrangement.

Attachments

• Atlas.JPG
    Atlas.JPG
    362.9 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
We have a 7 year old Formax Atlas Air-fed Folder looking for a new home. This is the manual adjustment model. Used very little during its ownership. Treated very well and comes with perf and score assembly. If interested in pricing or want to look at the machine, please email me at [email protected]

Unit is located in Rochester, Michigan. We can strap to pallet and wrap for pickup by truck of your arrangement.
Just putting this back in the mix of things. Anyone looking for a powerful folder. I am taking best offers. Really would like to get this off my floor.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back